Da Truth thinks there should be cameras in the “Get Up!” studio after seeing TJ dance. He talks to Maurette Brown-Clark about the new book he’s working on called, “What Do I Say, When They Say?” been in a conversation with a person of another faith and felt stuck? The book, he says, is supposed to provide short answers to big questions.
Da Truth quotes the bible- “Be always ready to give a defense for the hope that lies within you” -and explains how he’s working to help equip people to do so. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets [VIDEO]
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball