Da Truth thinks there should be cameras in the “Get Up!” studio after seeing TJ dance. He talks to Maurette Brown-Clark about the new book he’s working on called, “What Do I Say, When They Say?” been in a conversation with a person of another faith and felt stuck? The book, he says, is supposed to provide short answers to big questions.
Da Truth quotes the bible- “Be always ready to give a defense for the hope that lies within you” -and explains how he’s working to help equip people to do so. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church