Da Truth thinks there should be cameras in the “Get Up!” studio after seeing TJ dance. He talks to Maurette Brown-Clark about the new book he’s working on called, “What Do I Say, When They Say?” been in a conversation with a person of another faith and felt stuck? The book, he says, is supposed to provide short answers to big questions.
Da Truth quotes the bible- “Be always ready to give a defense for the hope that lies within you” -and explains how he’s working to help equip people to do so. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Ne-Yo Dishes On His Urban One Honors Hosting Fashion: ‘Imma Be Real Fly’
- Boris Kodjoe Makes His Directorial Debut With Lifetime Film, “Safe Room” With Wife Nicole Ari Parker
- Christina Milian On Being A Positive Role Model: ‘I Like Using My Platform For Better’
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Announce New Joint Fragrance, ‘The Fragrance Duo Harmony’ By R&C Fragrance
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Indicted On Federal Charges