Da Truth thinks there should be cameras in the “Get Up!” studio after seeing TJ dance. He talks to Maurette Brown-Clark about the new book he’s working on called, “What Do I Say, When They Say?” been in a conversation with a person of another faith and felt stuck? The book, he says, is supposed to provide short answers to big questions.
Da Truth quotes the bible- “Be always ready to give a defense for the hope that lies within you” -and explains how he’s working to help equip people to do so. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Chick-Fil-A Facing Sauce Shortage
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Prayers Up: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022