Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions