What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population