Erica Campbell talked about how she was raised in church. A lot of people need to understand that some need to extend grace for those that don’t get it. If you’re trying to welcome someone into church don’t insult them by making them feel bad if they don’t know a lot about God compared to you.
Present what you are saying and show them the love of God. If you want to win souls you must extend the love in your heart. Show them the way and practice patience.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts