Erica Campbell talked about how she was raised in church. A lot of people need to understand that some need to extend grace for those that don’t get it. If you’re trying to welcome someone into church don’t insult them by making them feel bad if they don’t know a lot about God compared to you.
Present what you are saying and show them the love of God. If you want to win souls you must extend the love in your heart. Show them the way and practice patience.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House
- Preserving Black History: Martin Luther King National Park Gets Major Donation To Protect The Environment
- Venus Williams: When You Feel Like You Can’t, Train Your Mind To Feel Like You Can
- Jennifer Hudson Will Perform A Kobe Bryant Tribute At The 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- High School Basketball Game Ends With ‘Racist’ Chant