Erica Campbell talked about how she was raised in church. A lot of people need to understand that some need to extend grace for those that don’t get it. If you’re trying to welcome someone into church don’t insult them by making them feel bad if they don’t know a lot about God compared to you.
Present what you are saying and show them the love of God. If you want to win souls you must extend the love in your heart. Show them the way and practice patience.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keyondra Lockett Creates Athleisure Line That Combats Colorism
- It’s A Girl! Kevin Hart And Wife Eniko Welcome Baby #2
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- WATCH: Barrage Of Anti-Trump Billboards Greet President In Cleveland On Way To Presidential Debate
- Queen Latifah Highlights Black Women’s Influence On American Culture In New Docuseries ‘Black Equals Beauty’
- EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Carr Debuts New Song, “Blessing After Blessing”
- Tamika Mallory Discusses The Aftermath Of The Breonna Taylor Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- CeCe Winans Says Appearance In Trump Approved COVID-19 Ad Isn’t “Political”
- Jekalyn Carr Releases Live Music Video For “Jehovah Jireh”
- Watch: Lecrae And Marc E. Bassy Team Up For “Wheels Up” Music Video