Erica Campbell talks about having faith in things you want and accomplish, but don’t be foolish about it. She mentioned that you must work to get where you want. You can’t wake up in the morning and go to MAC to try to get a job and do makeup.
She believes people need to be more realistic and prepare for the blessings God will give you. Apply yourself to your goals and then put faith behind it. Get yourself together, believe in yourself and you can do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Family Members You Might Bump Into At A Black Funeral [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Keep Your Peace Of Mind [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]