We live in a time where a lot of people feel like we can’t unify. Erica Campbell doesn’t believe that God likes what is happening and has nothing to do with hate. God also isn’t pleased with the dislike that comes from people’s hearts and grasps on to others.
We should be more focused on spreading love and giving each other respect. At this time we need to comfort one another and stop worrying about so many differences. We all live on this planet, we travel together, our kids go to school together and so much more, but why can’t we unify?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Family Members You Might Bump Into At A Black Funeral [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Keep Your Peace Of Mind [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]