Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86