Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vontae Davis Of The Buffalo Bills Shares Why He Retired During Halftime
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- There’s Growing Concern That Police Are Not Seriously Investigating The Murder Of Botham Jean
- How ‘The Power Of You Teens’ Teaches Black Girls The Importance Of Self-Confidence