Have you ever feared something in life? Erica Campbell talked about how fear can stop you from believing you can do something. People fear getting on planes, speaking in front of large crowds and so much more.
When you have fear doubts begin to come and will pull you back. Campbell wants you to stop letting fear block you from your blessing. Watch how you think and have faith in God as well as yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor
- Meet Kamala Harris’ Unapologetically Black Senior Staff
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Seems Open To Bill Cosby’s Appeal At ‘Prior Bad Acts’ Hearing
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Listen: Michele Sweeting Releases Bilingual Rendition of “Oh Holy Night”
- Rosa Parks: Remembering Her Resilience, Resistance In The Face Of Racism
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!