Priscilla Shirer is in the new film “I Can Only Imagine,” and everyone will love it. It’s about a young man that was abandoned by his mother and left with his mean dad. The father finds God and the son learned how to forgive his dad.
During the movie the son begins to believe in God because of how much his father changed. Shirer plays the 11th grade teacher that helped the son find his voice. Go check out “I Can Only Imagine,” which premieres tomorrow in theaters.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Can “Get Up” Listeners Make Erica Campbell & GRIFF Laugh? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: When GOD Trusts You With Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t You Dare Do It Alone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here’s What We Know About The National School Walkout Against Gun Violence
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]