Priscilla Shirer is in the new film “I Can Only Imagine,” and everyone will love it. It’s about a young man that was abandoned by his mother and left with his mean dad. The father finds God and the son learned how to forgive his dad.
During the movie the son begins to believe in God because of how much his father changed. Shirer plays the 11th grade teacher that helped the son find his voice. Go check out “I Can Only Imagine,” which premieres tomorrow in theaters.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House
- Preserving Black History: Martin Luther King National Park Gets Major Donation To Protect The Environment
- Venus Williams: When You Feel Like You Can’t, Train Your Mind To Feel Like You Can
- Jennifer Hudson Will Perform A Kobe Bryant Tribute At The 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- High School Basketball Game Ends With ‘Racist’ Chant