Has your mother ever gone off on you? GRIFF prayed for the kids that have experienced the “momma melt down.” He was talking with some little kids the other day and told them that they need to not misbehave because if they do they will experience “MMD.” They had no idea what that meant.
GRIFF talked about the mother raising her voice, giving that look and other things. He gave them advice and hopes their mothers don’t go off. We will continue to keep these kids in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next