We all love differently and sometimes its not communicated right with the people we are with. Erica Campbell spoke about how some view love like it’s in the movies and that’s not how love is. It’s spending quality time and showing certain actions.
When that’s not done it can be devastating for people. GRIFF mentioned a quote, which about not remembering what people said, but rather their actions. Tell us how you communicate love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot Multiple Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name