We all love differently and sometimes its not communicated right with the people we are with. Erica Campbell spoke about how some view love like it’s in the movies and that’s not how love is. It’s spending quality time and showing certain actions.
When that’s not done it can be devastating for people. GRIFF mentioned a quote, which about not remembering what people said, but rather their actions. Tell us how you communicate love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Get Up Poll: Best Relationship Tips [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Gideon The Yorkie Eulogy | Mr. Griffin
- The White House Announces Its First-Ever Juneteenth Concert
- Running Feud Led To Father And Son Murder After High School Graduation In Virginia
- Taye Diggs, Tinashe, Nicco Annan & More Collaborate With Viiv Healthcare To Raise HIV Prevention Awareness Through Its ‘Me In You, You In Me’ Campaign
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Black Man Killed In Colorado After Cops’ Delayed Response To Wife’s 911 Call, Attorney Says
Gideon The Yorkie Eulogy | Mr. Griffin
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For "Feel Alright (Blessed)"
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
Review + Interview: 'Shooting Stars' Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron's HS Days, "GRIFF" Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Cities On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon