Breaking up can be one of the hardest things. Erica Campbell mentioned that sometimes people relate it to death as the relationship is dead. It’s hard a lot of time if you two have to see each other as well.
You have to carry that pain and it can be one of the worst feelings. Some try to be friends with their exes and sometimes it’s not the best decision. Tell us how you get over a breakup.
Listen to “Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Halle Bailey Makes History In ‘The Little Mermaid’ Opening Weekend & Her Family Emotionally Reacts In Viral Video
- Ralph Yarl Finds Support As Black Teen Who ‘Racist’ Shot In Head Struggles Through Recovery
- DOE Debuts New Single ‘Lead Us Again’
- Majority Of Americans Believe College Should Consider Race In Admissions, Poll Says
- GoFundMe Surges For Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Incident
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy 'I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Halle Bailey Reveals Sister Chloe Bailey’s Sweet Reaction To Seeing ‘The Little Mermaid’ For The First Time
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Pay ‘Mounting’ Legal Bills
Viola Davis Stuns In Valentino At The Cannes Film Festival