Many people know Snoop Dogg as a rapper, but he just did a gospel album, titled “Bible Of Love” and it is a hit. He was raised in the church and always carried God in his heart through out his career. When he first talked about doing a gospel album he asked Mary Mary, The Clark Sisters, Marvin Sapp and more.
He revealed to them that he wanted people to feel love and not feel like the church was casting judgment on them. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he wants people to feel welcomed and accepted. This album speaks about love for God and how we praise his name.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Watch Trailer: Tyler Perry Returns With Famed Character Madea In ‘A Madea Homecoming’
- Black Radio Pioneer Sidney Miller Jr., Has Passed Away
- Multi Grammy Nominee, Dante Bowe Performs “Joyful” on The Tamron Hall Show
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Celebrity Fans Congratulate ABC’s ‘Abbott Elementary’ On Chart-Topping Ratings [Details]
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?