Many people know Snoop Dogg as a rapper, but he just did a gospel album, titled “Bible Of Love” and it is a hit. He was raised in the church and always carried God in his heart through out his career. When he first talked about doing a gospel album he asked Mary Mary, The Clark Sisters, Marvin Sapp and more.
He revealed to them that he wanted people to feel love and not feel like the church was casting judgment on them. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he wants people to feel welcomed and accepted. This album speaks about love for God and how we praise his name.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- GoFundMe Launches After MLK ‘I Have A Dream’ Memorial Vandalized In Denver
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Donald Lawrence Talks 'In Him There Is No Sorrow' Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
Good and Bad Celebrity Fashions from the 2024 People’s Choice Awards