Many people know Snoop Dogg as a rapper, but he just did a gospel album, titled “Bible Of Love” and it is a hit. He was raised in the church and always carried God in his heart through out his career. When he first talked about doing a gospel album he asked Mary Mary, The Clark Sisters, Marvin Sapp and more.
He revealed to them that he wanted people to feel love and not feel like the church was casting judgment on them. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he wants people to feel welcomed and accepted. This album speaks about love for God and how we praise his name.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment