Do you love what you do? Erica Campbell spoke about loving what you do even though sometimes you don’t like it. Your career can stretch you thin, but when you love it you learn how to balance it.
Erica spoke about how her assistant this weekend dealt with everything involving The Stellar Awards and accomplished it all with such grace. Her attitude was great and spirit was high. Erica also told people not to go into work with negativity because that’s how your day can be.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Griff’s Prayer For The Good Old Days [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates
- Press Play: Trailer Drops For Slave Rebellion Movie ‘Emperor’
- 3 Black History Makers You Should Know
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- Remembering An Icon: 5 Things You Didn’t know About Ja’net Dubois
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]