GRIFF was driving home and watched as a mother duck led her 11 ducklings across a busy road. Everyone stopped for them and he mentioned not one strayed away. It made GRIFF think about how we shouldn’t stray from God even when we are scared.
He told listeners to walk in victory and to stay in God’s grace. It could be scary and you can be afraid, but God will never leave your side. Think about all the times God has kept you and comforted you. Do your part and let God do his.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brittney Griner Gets Six Month Extension On Russia Detainment
- Stacey Abrams Lays Out Her Plan As Future Governor To Restore Roe V. Wade
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Commentary: No, White Liberals, You Don’t Get To Call Clarence Thomas The N-Word. WTF?
- Subway Customer Shoots and Kills Worker Over ‘Too Much Mayo’
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back And Calling Him A ‘Scumbag’
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- Off-Duty Rhode Island Cop Caught On Video Attacking Black State Senate Candidate