GRIFF was driving home and watched as a mother duck led her 11 ducklings across a busy road. Everyone stopped for them and he mentioned not one strayed away. It made GRIFF think about how we shouldn’t stray from God even when we are scared.
He told listeners to walk in victory and to stay in God’s grace. It could be scary and you can be afraid, but God will never leave your side. Think about all the times God has kept you and comforted you. Do your part and let God do his.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ellen Surprises Amazing Black DC Teacher Who Pampers His Students [VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer For Grocery Shopping [VIDEO]
- Remembering An Icon: 5 Things You Didn’t know About Ja’net Dubois
- What to Do If You Are Turned Away At the Polls
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show