GRIFF was really touched by a North Carolina woman’s testimony of surviving rape and molestation, starting with her pastor, and then her father, at a young age. GRIFF couldn’t shake the horror of that trauma, and wanted to speak on it from a perspective of fatherhood. He talks about the importance of fathers in their daughters lives.
When a father isn’t a part of their daughter’s life, there is a part of her missing, which affects her interactions with men for the rest of her life. GRIFF extends his apologies to girls everywhere for the terrible actions they have suffered from men they were supposed to be able to trust. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son