GRIFF was really touched by a North Carolina woman’s testimony of surviving rape and molestation, starting with her pastor, and then her father, at a young age. GRIFF couldn’t shake the horror of that trauma, and wanted to speak on it from a perspective of fatherhood. He talks about the importance of fathers in their daughters lives.
When a father isn’t a part of their daughter’s life, there is a part of her missing, which affects her interactions with men for the rest of her life. GRIFF extends his apologies to girls everywhere for the terrible actions they have suffered from men they were supposed to be able to trust. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dove Awards 2018 Winners & Performance Highlights [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- These Women Are Running The First Black-Owned Real Estate Crowdfunding Company
- Marshawn Lynch Launches Initiative To Provide The Homeless With Smartphones
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops