Erica Campbell spoke about going to the doctor recently with her husband. She believed the doctor came with negativity and not positive possibilities. The entire time he was talking she was just thinking about what God has planned.
She rebuked a lot of what he said and talked about how you can change your diet to be healthy, work on things in life to be great. Sometimes people want to take your thunder, but you must declare and speak it that everything will be okay. No matter what they say see what your God says.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Black-Owned Company City Fresh Foods Inks Historic Contract With Boston Public Schools
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Colin Kaepernick Awarded Honorary Degree From Morgan State University
- Legendary Songstress Mary J. Blige Named One Of Time’s Most Influential People
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- ‘Cops Aren’t Doing Anything’: Uvalde School Shooting Investigation Spotlights ‘Unprepared’ Police Response