Sir The Baptist might be a hip-hop artist, but his new song “Heaven” has fans of gospel music loving it. He was raised in church, his father was a preacher and his mother didn’t love him listening to anything but gospel. Sir The Baptist at one point was homeless and making money as a Lyft driver to survive.
In his music he wants to deliver the message that God has a plan for you and will direct you the right way. He mentioned that it’s all about sticking to what you want to do and following your dreams. Sir The Baptist loves making music and no matter what will continue to give the fans what they love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fred Hammond Recalls The Day Aretha Franklin Was Crowned The Queen Of Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Cathy Hughes Heartwarming Statement About The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]