Sir The Baptist might be a hip-hop artist, but his new song “Heaven” has fans of gospel music loving it. He was raised in church, his father was a preacher and his mother didn’t love him listening to anything but gospel. Sir The Baptist at one point was homeless and making money as a Lyft driver to survive.
In his music he wants to deliver the message that God has a plan for you and will direct you the right way. He mentioned that it’s all about sticking to what you want to do and following your dreams. Sir The Baptist loves making music and no matter what will continue to give the fans what they love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Back As The ‘Substitute Teacher’ In Hysterical New Paramount+ Ad
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Black Employees Accuse Buffalo Police Captain Of Racism
- Kyra Harris Bolden Becomes The First Black Woman Appointed To Michigan’s Supreme Court
- 5 Things Black Families Should Talk About At Thanksgiving Dinner
- Ashanti’s Sister Kenashia “Shia” Douglas Opens Up About Her Harrowing Domestic Abuse Experience On ‘Red Table Talk’