Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- FAMU Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Sisters Give Back To Alma Mater Through Lipstick Collaboration
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Coloring Book App ‘Color Noir’ Is A Visual Ode To Black Culture
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year