Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda