Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]