Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More