Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?