Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons