Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- Black Women With Natural Hair Are Less Likely To Get Job Interviews, Research Says
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Hulu’s New Film ‘BAD HAIR’ Takes A Deeper Look At Wearing Weaves To Conform To European Beauty Standards
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak