Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Rihanna Is Officially A Billionaire According To Forbes
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder