Erica Campbell spoke about being broke. She remembers being young and working many jobs just to survive. Erica talked about how everyone isn’t rich and it’s all apart of the process.
If you are over spending and not budgeting then that’s a problem you need to work on. People also shouldn’t compare themselves to what others have and not bash themselves for not being where they want to be. Make a plan, be smart and keep going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Nurse Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Reveals Whether She Is Interested In Being VP
- Why The Allegations Against Essence Magazine Are Heartbreaking
- Mary J. Blige Is Releasing Her Own Wine Collection!
- Beyonce Releases Trailer For New Visual Album ‘Black Is King’ on Disney+
- Detroit Cop SUV Plowed Through Protestors Because Of ‘Safety’ Concerns, Says Police Chief
- NAACP Moving Headquarters From Baltimore To Washington, D.C.
- Charles Jenkins Talks “Night Of Inspiration” & What This Movement Is Going To Produce [EXCLUSIVE]