This weekend Erica Campbell had a lot to do and while picking out clothes for Easter realized she had a teenager. Krista is 13 years old and she got a little emotional while trying to figure out what she was going to wear. Her room was a little unorganized and it made Erica think about her future.
She then had to calm down for a moment because the enemy was trying steal her joy. Erica also mentioned that as a parent we must know that our kids won’t do everything we want them to. They are going to make mistakes and we can’t lose our minds over it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi, Finally Adds Next Of Kin Notification Policy
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Racist Kansas Student Charged With Felony For Beating Black Student In Viral Video Has History Of Alleged Violence
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Erica Campbell Joins 'Tamron Hall' To Talk New Album, Motherhood And GRAMMY Nominations
11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier