Are things just not going right in life? Erica Campbell spoke about a prank that some kids played on their family member. Everywhere he went he smelled something and then found out it was him because they put something stinky on him.
Erica mentioned that sometimes you can change the people you are around, environment and things still will be wrong because you might be the problem. She also said sometimes we have to check ourselves. Our hearts aren’t right, attitudes aren’t good and we must address that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges
- Trump Makes History As First President to Be Impeached Twice
- Resurfaced Video Of Raphael Warnock’s Arrest For Praying At The Capitol Exposes Double Standard [VIDEO]
- Ex-Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Will Be Charged ‘Soon’ For Poisoning Black People In Flint Water Crisis: Report
- Watch: Andra Day to Star In Hulu’s “The United States vs. Billie Holiday”