Erica Campbell has 3 kids and spoke about how when she asked them to do something at times their response is, “one minute mommy.” She then tells them to stop what they are trying to do to help her. It’s all about being obedient and Erica mentioned sometimes we aren’t to God.
If we don’t listen imagine how God feels. He tells us what to do to guide us in a certain direction and when we listen sometimes its just because its convenient for us. Listen to him and believe that we should always be obedient.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Producer Hired To Lead Fatih-Based Studio’s TV Division
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Willing To Be Backup Player, Yet NFL Team Still Won’t Sign Him