Erica Campbell delivers a message about talking to each other rather than at each other. She also spoke about how we need to do this more often with our children. They try to trust us with their secrets and sometimes we go and tell everyone their business.
We talk at them instead of listening to them because we believes what we are saying is right. We should open our ears and hearts because that helps our relationship grow. Teach them how to communicate and give them the help they need for the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection