Erica Campbell delivers a message about talking to each other rather than at each other. She also spoke about how we need to do this more often with our children. They try to trust us with their secrets and sometimes we go and tell everyone their business.
We talk at them instead of listening to them because we believes what we are saying is right. We should open our ears and hearts because that helps our relationship grow. Teach them how to communicate and give them the help they need for the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi, Finally Adds Next Of Kin Notification Policy
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Racist Kansas Student Charged With Felony For Beating Black Student In Viral Video Has History Of Alleged Violence
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Erica Campbell Joins 'Tamron Hall' To Talk New Album, Motherhood And GRAMMY Nominations
11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier