Erica Campbell delivers a message about talking to each other rather than at each other. She also spoke about how we need to do this more often with our children. They try to trust us with their secrets and sometimes we go and tell everyone their business.
We talk at them instead of listening to them because we believes what we are saying is right. We should open our ears and hearts because that helps our relationship grow. Teach them how to communicate and give them the help they need for the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate