Lynn Richardson is giving financial advice again on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” Callers asked her questions and one even spoke about identity theft. He told Richardson that someone he didn’t know in a different state stole his identity for months.
It ended up ruining his credit and now he’s filing for bankruptcy. Richardson mentioned that he should get Life Lock so he is notified if anyone tries to do this again. She also told him he’s going to have to wait to purchase a home and it will take time for him to see a change in his credit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- You Go Girl: This Popular Actress Is Now The Richest In Hollywood
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- U.S. Senate Designates November As Hip-Hop History Month & More