Lynn Richardson is giving financial advice again on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” Callers asked her questions and one even spoke about identity theft. He told Richardson that someone he didn’t know in a different state stole his identity for months.
It ended up ruining his credit and now he’s filing for bankruptcy. Richardson mentioned that he should get Life Lock so he is notified if anyone tries to do this again. She also told him he’s going to have to wait to purchase a home and it will take time for him to see a change in his credit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- Keke Palmer Reveals She Had Abortion At 24 As Part Of #YouKnowMe Hashtag
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- “‘I Can’t Skip My Brother And My Sister.” Halle Berry Speaks To Black Journalists After Publicist Said They Didn’t Have Time
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [VIDEO]
- Ex Gang Member Turned Pastor Recalls Moment He Decided To Follow God [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor Grieves The Painful Loss Of Her Great-Grandmother: “My Heart Can’t Take It”