Lynn Richardson is giving financial advice again on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” Callers asked her questions and one even spoke about identity theft. He told Richardson that someone he didn’t know in a different state stole his identity for months.
It ended up ruining his credit and now he’s filing for bankruptcy. Richardson mentioned that he should get Life Lock so he is notified if anyone tries to do this again. She also told him he’s going to have to wait to purchase a home and it will take time for him to see a change in his credit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]