Lynn Richardson is giving financial advice again on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” Callers asked her questions and one even spoke about identity theft. He told Richardson that someone he didn’t know in a different state stole his identity for months.
It ended up ruining his credit and now he’s filing for bankruptcy. Richardson mentioned that he should get Life Lock so he is notified if anyone tries to do this again. She also told him he’s going to have to wait to purchase a home and it will take time for him to see a change in his credit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “We Did It Again”: Todd Dulaney & Wife Expecting Baby No. 5 [VIDEO]
- Disney & Sony Cut A Deal For Rights To Stream ‘Spider-Man’ Films
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina
- LeVar Burton, Robin Roberts To Guest Host Future Episodes Of ‘Jeopardy!’
- Anika Noni Rose Will Star In Showtime’s New Vampire Drama Pilot ‘Let The Right One In’
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd