Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Sometimes It’s Right In Front Of You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses
- Bryan Popin Opens Up About His Calling To Make Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Stop Being Mean [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]