Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Ben Tankard Takes Flight With New Album ‘Rise!’