Dr. Willie Jolley’s President’s Day principle to win BIG today is “The Power Of Failure”
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
Hey, it’s another great day. This is Dr. Willie Jolly and today is a special Presidents Day message. Every successful person has had a failure, but they use the failure and learn from their failure and make failure their teacher rather than their undertaker. There’s a story of a man who:
- Failed in business at the age of 21
- Was defeated in a legislative race at the age of 22
- Failed again in business at the age of 24
- His sweetheart died when he was 26.
- He had a nervous breakdown at the age of 26
- Lost a congressional race at the age of 34
- Lost another one at the age of 36
- Lost a senatorial race at age 45
- Lost in his effort to become vice president of the United States at age 47
- Lost another senatorial race at age 49
- And he was elected president of the United States at age 52
His name was Abraham Lincoln. Don’t let failure get you down, it’s part of the success system. Learn from your failure and use it and live your dreams.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Start With The Heart To Win More! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Develop The Heart of A Leader | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
Log on to WinWithWillie.com for resources to help you win more and remember to make the most of each and every minute because your best is yet to come.
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer