Erica Campbell talked about faith, hope and love. She believes love is the greatest of all three because it restores, repairs and it’s what God gives us. Erica also got real as she talked about a recent disagreement with Warryn Campbell that made her day shift a bit.
When she’s away and things like this happen it doesn’t feel right. After all was said and done he called back to apologize and it made her feel better. He loves her and when he did that the communication helped and the love flowed more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NYPD Fires Officer Accused Of Fatally Choking Eric Garner
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]
- BET Sunday Best Recap: Joshua Copeland, Melvin Crispell III Advance To Finals, Fantasia Debuts New Single [VIDEO]
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’ [VIDEO]
- #BlackExcellence: 11-Year-Old Academic Standout Dionn Megginson Starts High School