Erica Campbell talked about faith, hope and love. She believes love is the greatest of all three because it restores, repairs and it’s what God gives us. Erica also got real as she talked about a recent disagreement with Warryn Campbell that made her day shift a bit.
When she’s away and things like this happen it doesn’t feel right. After all was said and done he called back to apologize and it made her feel better. He loves her and when he did that the communication helped and the love flowed more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Diddy Reportedly Working On An R&B Album That Features A Tribute To Kim Porter
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop
- Whoopi Goldberg Added To The Cast Of Apple Original and Skydance Animation’s Film ‘Luck’
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Change [Video]
- Biden Reveals Global Plan To Donate Pfizer Vaccine Doses, But It Won’t Solve Africa’s Extreme Shortage
- Derek Chauvin Trial: Journee Howard Shares Her Experience Being A Juror In The Case
- America Has Spoken: Map Reveals Most Hated NBA Player In Every State