Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage