Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Sometimes It’s Right In Front Of You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses
- Bryan Popin Opens Up About His Calling To Make Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Stop Being Mean [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]