When things get chaotic in life what do you do? Erica Campbell spoke about how in hard times she puts so much trust in God to get her out of the situation. Her peace means everything to her and allows her to do her job.
Erica admitted that sometimes she does worry and gets scared, but turning to God is the best thing. He will take away our anxiety and fear. Have peace and let God be there for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Media Legend April Ryan Celebrates 25 Years As A White House Correspondent
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- New Children’s Book Will Celebrate Ruby Bridges’ Resilience
- Will Smith’s Book Club Joins Forces With CAA To Launch Mentorship Program
- Meek Mill, Kevin Hart & Michael Rubin Donate $15M To Support Philadelphia Schools