When things get chaotic in life what do you do? Erica Campbell spoke about how in hard times she puts so much trust in God to get her out of the situation. Her peace means everything to her and allows her to do her job.
Erica admitted that sometimes she does worry and gets scared, but turning to God is the best thing. He will take away our anxiety and fear. Have peace and let God be there for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Civil Rights Groups Slam Democrats’ Policing Bills That Make ‘Multi-Million Dollar Investments’ In Cops
- Therapist Fired For TikTok Video Defends Her Comments On Black Men Needing Therapy
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video
- These Big Box Retailers Are Starting Holiday Deals Early
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s Online Fundraiser Is Floundering With Few Donations
- Honoring the Victims: “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story” Trends After Its Release