Erica Campbell spoke to listeners about ministries that churches have that are out the box. One caller talked about how her church has grown over time, but something that made her want to join was feeding the homeless. Every second Saturday of the month they would feed over 300 families.
Another caller talked about how her church not only feed homeless, but provide them with places to sleep and some healthcare help. She also spoke about how money given to the church provides help for some of these people. Does your church have ministry that goes outside the box?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Tabitha Brown’s YouTube Preschool Series ‘Tab Time’ Gets Second Season Pickup
- Celebrate Juneteenth With The CW’s Upcoming Specials Starring Taye Diggs, Ne-Yo & More
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fired
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022