Erica Campbell spoke to listeners about ministries that churches have that are out the box. One caller talked about how her church has grown over time, but something that made her want to join was feeding the homeless. Every second Saturday of the month they would feed over 300 families.
Another caller talked about how her church not only feed homeless, but provide them with places to sleep and some healthcare help. She also spoke about how money given to the church provides help for some of these people. Does your church have ministry that goes outside the box?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow