Natalie Grant is a wife, mom and singer. She spoke to Erica Campbell about one of the scariest times when she found out she had thyroid cancer. It was at that moment where she had faith that God would get her through this hard time.
They then told her with the surgery she could possibly never sing again. At that moment she realized that God has given her everything she needed and was going to walk through this time with her. Her faith allowed her to not give up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting