David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Erica and Tina Campbell Talk Kids Reaction To Mary Mary Music & When We Can Get Some New Music [Listen]
- Rest Powerfully In Peace To Shawn “Jeranimo” Oliver Of Rumpletilskinz
- Culture Control: Salehe Bembury Named Creative Director of LeBron’s UNINTERRUPTED Apparel
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen Speak About Being “Outsiders”
- Three Maryland Cities Land On ‘Top 100 Best Places To Live In America’ List
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed Unarmed African Immigrant Released On Bail After Delayed Arrest
- Brooklyn Nets Lockdown Barclays Center After Protest In Support of Kyrie Irving Gets Rowdy
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race