David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020