David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Uvalde Mayor Confirms Demolition Of Robb Elementary: “You Can Never Ask A Child To Go Back”
- Clarence Thomas Writes Majority Opinion In ‘Dangerous’ SCOTUS Ruling Relaxing NY Gun Laws
- Insurance Agency In Maine Criticized For Racist Juneteenth Sign: “Enjoy Your Fried Chicken & Collard Greens”
- Jussie Smollett Maintains Innocence In Viral Race Hoax
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Video Shows ‘Black Police Graduate’ Accusing Cops Of Racial Profiling During Traffic Stop
- These 5 States Have The Lowest Life Expectancy For Black People
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’