Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]