Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Wears Cornrows On The Cover Of Teen Vogue And Encourages Readers To Support Black Women
- After Losing 30 Pounds By Changing Her Diet, A Slim And Sugar-Free Sherri Shepherd Is Ready To Date Again
- “I Was Ashamed”: Kid Cudi Opens Up About Why He Kept His Depression From Loved Ones On “Red Table Talk” [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument