GRIFF spoke about how he hosted a birthday party and while there a man was announced as the new lead pastor of a church. For 5 years a couple watched this man help people and other churches and believed he was made for the job. GRIFF also mentioned that the man nearly 20 years ago was told by God that he would be a pastor of a church.
The connection with God is an amazing one. GRIFF believes that you cannot become an overnight success and when you believe, God will do all those things for you. Don’t doubt yourself and let God lead you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False