GRIFF spoke about how he hosted a birthday party and while there a man was announced as the new lead pastor of a church. For 5 years a couple watched this man help people and other churches and believed he was made for the job. GRIFF also mentioned that the man nearly 20 years ago was told by God that he would be a pastor of a church.
The connection with God is an amazing one. GRIFF believes that you cannot become an overnight success and when you believe, God will do all those things for you. Don’t doubt yourself and let God lead you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack