GRIFF spoke about how he hosted a birthday party and while there a man was announced as the new lead pastor of a church. For 5 years a couple watched this man help people and other churches and believed he was made for the job. GRIFF also mentioned that the man nearly 20 years ago was told by God that he would be a pastor of a church.
The connection with God is an amazing one. GRIFF believes that you cannot become an overnight success and when you believe, God will do all those things for you. Don’t doubt yourself and let God lead you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #5
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #4
- Sister, Sister: NBA Reporter Sister Duo Share Special Moment Together On ESPN [Video]
- NAACP Houston Branch To Host Covid Town Hall: Navigating the Pandemic with Facts
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]