Erica Campbell speaks on being angry and how it can serve a purpose. People do get angry and God acknowledges it, but we must not lose it. It’s our responsibility to take control over our emotions and control our anger.
Erica also spoke about how it can steal your joy and that can affect so many things in your life. We must also not let others regulate our emotions because it’s not worth it. Learn to control your anger and live your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Erica and Tina Campbell Talk Kids Reaction To Mary Mary Music & When We Can Get Some New Music [Listen]
- Rest Powerfully In Peace To Shawn “Jeranimo” Oliver Of Rumpletilskinz
- Culture Control: Salehe Bembury Named Creative Director of LeBron’s UNINTERRUPTED Apparel
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen Speak About Being “Outsiders”
- Three Maryland Cities Land On ‘Top 100 Best Places To Live In America’ List
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed Unarmed African Immigrant Released On Bail After Delayed Arrest
- Brooklyn Nets Lockdown Barclays Center After Protest In Support of Kyrie Irving Gets Rowdy
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race