Erica Campbell speaks on being angry and how it can serve a purpose. People do get angry and God acknowledges it, but we must not lose it. It’s our responsibility to take control over our emotions and control our anger.
Erica also spoke about how it can steal your joy and that can affect so many things in your life. We must also not let others regulate our emotions because it’s not worth it. Learn to control your anger and live your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Elon Musk Attacks Apple CEO After The Tech Company Allegedly Halted Advertisements
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility