Erica Campbell speaks on being angry and how it can serve a purpose. People do get angry and God acknowledges it, but we must not lose it. It’s our responsibility to take control over our emotions and control our anger.
Erica also spoke about how it can steal your joy and that can affect so many things in your life. We must also not let others regulate our emotions because it’s not worth it. Learn to control your anger and live your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister