Erica Campbell before she became a famous singer worked many jobs one includes at a senior citizen home. She met all different kinds of seniors some were happy, grumpy, sad, but there was one that always wore a smile. As Erica got older she didn’t understand why people spend so much time having an attitude.
She wants people to find a reason to smile because we should be blessed to live another day. Erica also mentioned that we can’t give away our joy and be unhappy. Be blessed and thankful!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer