Rep. Maxine Waters spoke to Erica Campbell about reclaiming her time and how it became viral. Erica asked listeners what they would like to reclaim that they gave up on in life. One caller spoke about how she loves tennis and misses giving kids lessons.
Another woman talked about how she had to give up riding horses after getting lime disease. For years doctors have been working with her to get back to her passion. She bought a saddle and is asking God to continue to heal her. Tell us what you’re reclaiming.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’
- Gabrielle Union Used To ‘Hate’ Her Natural Hair
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Temple Alum Breaks World Record For Creating The Largest Drawing Made By One Individual
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’