Maranda Curtis is a beautiful gospel singer, worship leader and is opening up about how she got into the music business. Her parents were R&B singers and she never wanted to sing because she was shy. When her mom discovered her gift she encouraged her to sing.
Several years later she met Pastor John P. Kee and recorded her first song with him at the age of 23. Years later she became his worship leader at the church. Even though singing was her first choice she is so thankful that so many people were behind her to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?