Maranda Curtis is a beautiful gospel singer, worship leader and is opening up about how she got into the music business. Her parents were R&B singers and she never wanted to sing because she was shy. When her mom discovered her gift she encouraged her to sing.
Several years later she met Pastor John P. Kee and recorded her first song with him at the age of 23. Years later she became his worship leader at the church. Even though singing was her first choice she is so thankful that so many people were behind her to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anika Noni Rose Will Star In Showtime’s New Vampire Drama Pilot ‘Let The Right One In’
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only