Maranda Curtis is a beautiful gospel singer, worship leader and is opening up about how she got into the music business. Her parents were R&B singers and she never wanted to sing because she was shy. When her mom discovered her gift she encouraged her to sing.
Several years later she met Pastor John P. Kee and recorded her first song with him at the age of 23. Years later she became his worship leader at the church. Even though singing was her first choice she is so thankful that so many people were behind her to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack