Maranda Curtis is a beautiful gospel singer, worship leader and is opening up about how she got into the music business. Her parents were R&B singers and she never wanted to sing because she was shy. When her mom discovered her gift she encouraged her to sing.
Several years later she met Pastor John P. Kee and recorded her first song with him at the age of 23. Years later she became his worship leader at the church. Even though singing was her first choice she is so thankful that so many people were behind her to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Spoke On Using The N-Word In A Rare Letter Auctioning For $95K
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Chicago Teen Fatally Shoots Girl For Throwing Water On McDonald’s Employee
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – One of Us (July 5th)
- Educators In Texas Opt To Have Slavery Renamed As “Involuntary Relocation”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Prayerful Union (July 1st)
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Freedom Always Involves Some Struggle