Maranda Curtis is a beautiful gospel singer, worship leader and is opening up about how she got into the music business. Her parents were R&B singers and she never wanted to sing because she was shy. When her mom discovered her gift she encouraged her to sing.
Several years later she met Pastor John P. Kee and recorded her first song with him at the age of 23. Years later she became his worship leader at the church. Even though singing was her first choice she is so thankful that so many people were behind her to do it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TSA After An Encounter Over A Candle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About The Time She Considered Taking Her Own Life [VIDEO]
- Dorothy Norwood Releases Duo Singles [NEW MUSIC]
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Police Officers Used A Coin Flip To Decide If They Should Arrest Someone [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]