Do you want to do something but don’t feel you’re equipped? Erica Campbell talks about how we must not doubt ourselves. She also mentioned that God has equipped us with the tools to get through things in life.
If you never open the door to receive your blessing you won’t know if you’re equipped to handle it. Erica also explained that God gave us everything we need to live a Godly life. Don’t doubt yourself and know God has made us to handle so many things in life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies