Erica Campbell believe we all do a lot in life and sometimes its motivated by hate, love and trying to prove a point to people. With everything we do we are supposed to do it with giving God all the glory. It’s not supposed to just be about you.
We must stop being selfish and be selfless. Do the work and make the difference. Make sure you are doing things with a purpose and praising God every chance you get.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Youth Justice Advocacy Group Fights To Keep Incarcerated Teens Out Of Louisiana’s Infamous Angola Prison
- Erica Campbell Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 13, 2022)
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
- KeKe Palmer Hops On Instagram To Ask Why Plastic Surgeons Can’t Clear Up Acne: ‘I’m Tired Of It!’
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- LA Chargers Star JOE BARKSDALE Joins the Players Choir for ‘America’s Got Talent’ Live Shows!
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards