Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan Shares How His Faith Helps Him When Facing Hard Times In Life [VIDEO]
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- Macy’s Under Fire For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- JJ Hairston & Youthful Praise Announce 2-Part International Recording
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]