It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and Erica Campbell wants to know what can be done to help. One caller mentioned that you must pay attention to the signs early on. As a child and when he got older he was dealing with certain issues, but not understanding how to fix it.
When he became an adult he got help with his issues and is thankful God was there for him every step of the way. Another woman called and spoke about how some believe prayer helps, but it’s not enough at times and medication is needed. She also advised that people not just go off of medication just because they want to.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bri Babineaux Releases New Single “Build My Life”
- Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Griff’s Prayer For Rest [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Delivers Powerful New Single “People” [Listen]
- Michelle Williams Says To Release People Who Walked Away: ‘Make Room Lord!’
- KFC Releases A Chicken Donut Sandwich
- Influential Pastor Of Black Church Under Fire For Endorsing Bloomberg
- WOW: See This Violinist Play During Her Brain Surgery
- Griff’s Prayer For The Good Old Days [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates