It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and Erica Campbell wants to know what can be done to help. One caller mentioned that you must pay attention to the signs early on. As a child and when he got older he was dealing with certain issues, but not understanding how to fix it.
When he became an adult he got help with his issues and is thankful God was there for him every step of the way. Another woman called and spoke about how some believe prayer helps, but it’s not enough at times and medication is needed. She also advised that people not just go off of medication just because they want to.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Simone Biles Returns For The Final Event Of The Tokyo Olympics
- Biz Markie Funeral Is Monday, Rev. Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Prayer Request: Kelly Price Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga Dies At 64
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community