It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and Erica Campbell wants to know what can be done to help. One caller mentioned that you must pay attention to the signs early on. As a child and when he got older he was dealing with certain issues, but not understanding how to fix it.
When he became an adult he got help with his issues and is thankful God was there for him every step of the way. Another woman called and spoke about how some believe prayer helps, but it’s not enough at times and medication is needed. She also advised that people not just go off of medication just because they want to.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball