It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and Erica Campbell wants to know what can be done to help. One caller mentioned that you must pay attention to the signs early on. As a child and when he got older he was dealing with certain issues, but not understanding how to fix it.
When he became an adult he got help with his issues and is thankful God was there for him every step of the way. Another woman called and spoke about how some believe prayer helps, but it’s not enough at times and medication is needed. She also advised that people not just go off of medication just because they want to.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer