It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and Erica Campbell wants to know what can be done to help. One caller mentioned that you must pay attention to the signs early on. As a child and when he got older he was dealing with certain issues, but not understanding how to fix it.
When he became an adult he got help with his issues and is thankful God was there for him every step of the way. Another woman called and spoke about how some believe prayer helps, but it’s not enough at times and medication is needed. She also advised that people not just go off of medication just because they want to.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements