Erica Campbell and GRIFF challenge listeners to make them laugh by telling jokes. The first lady did a not so funny joke and GRIFF even analyzed it. Another person called and had their child tell the joke two different times, but it wasn’t that funny.
The last woman told a funny story and Erica laughed a bit. GRIFF mentioned that being a comedian isn’t as easy as they think. What do you think of these jokes?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix’s ‘Selena: The Series’ Reveals A Special Moment Between Selena & Beyoncé
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Jaleel White Recalls Classic ‘Family Matters’ Episode That Left Him Broken
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Will Smith’s New Quarantine Bod Inspires Six-Part YouTube Originals Unscripted Fitness Series
- Derek Chauvin Juror Defends Attending March On Washington After Conservatives Argue Grounds For An Appeal
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- Yamiche Alcindor Named Host of ‘Washington Week’ on PBS
- Family Intensifies Search For Missing Buffalo State Honor Student Saniyya Dennis