GRIFF’s friend is getting married and began to discuss wedding rings. He mentioned that he was going to get one from the pawn shop and GRIFF didn’t think that was a good idea. GRIFF believes most of those rings are there because the relationships ended badly or they got divorced.
His friend thought GRIFF was hating because he isn’t married anymore. GRIFF was just trying to be honest, but it didn’t go well. Would you buy a wedding ring from the pawn shop?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack