GRIFF’s friend is getting married and began to discuss wedding rings. He mentioned that he was going to get one from the pawn shop and GRIFF didn’t think that was a good idea. GRIFF believes most of those rings are there because the relationships ended badly or they got divorced.
His friend thought GRIFF was hating because he isn’t married anymore. GRIFF was just trying to be honest, but it didn’t go well. Would you buy a wedding ring from the pawn shop?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’