GRIFF’s friend is getting married and began to discuss wedding rings. He mentioned that he was going to get one from the pawn shop and GRIFF didn’t think that was a good idea. GRIFF believes most of those rings are there because the relationships ended badly or they got divorced.
His friend thought GRIFF was hating because he isn’t married anymore. GRIFF was just trying to be honest, but it didn’t go well. Would you buy a wedding ring from the pawn shop?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage