GRIFF is thanking God for showing him how much he’s matured. He also reflected on how he’s grown over time. GRIFF mentioned that this is truly testing season because a recent event showed him that he passed with flying colors.
He was heading to Atlanta and the woman in from of him fell. He helped her up, told her family what happened and went on the plane. As he walked away he not only thanked God for maturity but was able to hold in his laugh for a moment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies