Everyone is celebrating the “Get Up!” anniversary and GRIFF decided to do something different. He went out and bought a taco piñata and filled it with candy. GRIFF mentioned it looks just like a real taco with the meat, lettuce and tomatoes.
He tried to hit it with a stick, but all he could do was laugh at himself. GRIFF is truly excited about this celebration and wants to get tacos later probably. Happy Anniversary “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next