Everyone is celebrating the “Get Up!” anniversary and GRIFF decided to do something different. He went out and bought a taco piñata and filled it with candy. GRIFF mentioned it looks just like a real taco with the meat, lettuce and tomatoes.
He tried to hit it with a stick, but all he could do was laugh at himself. GRIFF is truly excited about this celebration and wants to get tacos later probably. Happy Anniversary “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]