“Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” is celebrating their 2 year anniversary and they are so excited. Listeners called up to share some of their favorite moments and it was hilarious. TJ mentioned that when Iyanla Vanzant came on and spoke to GRIFF it was one of the funniest shows.
One caller spoke about how this lady called in and kept calling GRIFF “grits.” He said that him and his friends still laugh about it. A woman said that her favorite moments is when GRIFF acts up, which is all the time. Congratulations and happy anniversary to the “Get Up!” team!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77