“Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” is celebrating their 2 year anniversary and they are so excited. Listeners called up to share some of their favorite moments and it was hilarious. TJ mentioned that when Iyanla Vanzant came on and spoke to GRIFF it was one of the funniest shows.
One caller spoke about how this lady called in and kept calling GRIFF “grits.” He said that him and his friends still laugh about it. A woman said that her favorite moments is when GRIFF acts up, which is all the time. Congratulations and happy anniversary to the “Get Up!” team!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets In New Interview
- CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge