Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- 7 Perfect Fall Fragrances
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party